Re: Testing an Engine While On a Stand

Subject: Re: Testing an Engine While On a Stand
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:39:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Maybe I'm getting old and cranky in my fifitieth year, but I don't think I'd
attempt to start an engine on one of the less expensive test stands, without
tieing it down to the floor very securely.  I'd be concerned with torque
reaction tipping the whole mess over, which might spoil your whole week.  I
ESPECIALLY wouldn't attempt this by myself....

And with that, goodbye for a few days - I'm moving house.