Re: CAM DEGREEING

To: Erik Bjorkner <autoxr@zebra.net>
Subject: Re: CAM DEGREEING
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 1990 11:00:59 -0600
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Erik, you really need to degree the cam first to find out whether it is in fact
where it is supposed to be.  Factory tolerances are not always what you would
have them be.  Having done that you then have a base line so that you can
advance it and know where you are.  i have
no experience on your engine, but would guess in the range of 4 degrees might
be a place to start.  John