Re: petrol prices

To: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: petrol prices
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:57:34 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, richard jackson wrote:

> I'm gonna start using my push-bike, it's cheaper!!!

   Well Rich, my push-bike rivals the car for value and is coming to the
end of it's six months free credit whereas the car is paid for!
 The other week my mate jamie was knocked off his bike by an old dear
"who didn't see him"! I would like to state at this point that he was
wearing his day-glo orange  mountain jacket on his orange bike! One
ambulance trip later...... Hmm depends whether you want to run the risk
of being knocked off!

 Incidently we visited a friend at the same hospital (get well soon
andrea!) and were nearly t-boned by a nurse leaving her shift. we got
off lightly with only the rear bumper be smashed to bits!

 Johnny '70 Viterald