Re: petrol prices

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: Re: petrol prices
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:02:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'fred thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
How about a low of 57.9 cents per gallon, average of .69 for unleaded
regular, .79 for mid-grade, and .89 for premium (add .10 for
national/upscale brands).  Anyone have anything lower?  I don't remember
anything this low since I had my driver's license.  I can barely remember my
parents paying less than that when I was younger.

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga - The Carpet Capitol of the World!
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779

>Some recent price reductions in the Seattle area get unleaded regular
>down to 91.9 cents per gallon, but the upscale stations (can you spell
>BP) are still up around $1.05 or higher depending on area.
>
>Joe
>
>"Hutmacher, Greg" wrote:
>>
>> Wow, that's low!  Dallas, Texas area appears to average about .90 US per
US