Re: Spice Girls - Little LBC Content

To: Art & Karen Graves <denseboy@bga.com>
Subject: Re: Spice Girls - Little LBC Content
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:40:45 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Art & Karen Graves wrote:

> My 8 year old daughter came in from the garage today and said there
> was a "Spice Girls sign" on the TR6. My first reaction was, "who put it
> there"! Then I realized she was talking about the Union Jack emblem on
> the rear fender. Just goes to show that signs do have different
> interpretations.

   Hi everyone, could I take this opportunity to apoloise once again for
  'The Spice Girls'. It's a sad day when the Union flag's greatest
connection is (now!) four talentless, rough biffas. I also see Oasis use
the flag quite a bit too, they're shite as well. I do hope you guys know
that are good musicians in the U.K!!!

          Johnny '70 Viterald