Re: Spice Girls - Little LBC Content

To: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, "Art & Karen Graves" <denseboy@bga.com>
Subject: Re: Spice Girls - Little LBC Content
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:49:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>   Hi everyone, could I take this opportunity to apoloise once again for
>  'The Spice Girls'. It's a sad day when the Union flag's greatest
>connection is (now!) four talentless, rough biffas. I also see Oasis use
>the flag quite a bit too, they're shite as well. I do hope you guys know
>that are good musicians in the U.K!!!
>
>          Johnny '70 Viterald

I've heard little kids call the Union Jack on the rear quarter panels of my
car the "Reebok logo" (okay kid, whatever).  But never any association with
the Spice Girls.
On the music taste... yah there are some good UK bands (I do like Oasis
though) for instance like Radiohead :P

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access