Re: Tr6 front suspension

To: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: Re: Tr6 front suspension
From: Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:39:10 +0100 (MET)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
What do you mean by "how you feel like driving it"? how do the
handling/driving caracteristics change when you approach 2 degrees
negative camber?(We're trying to avoid having to adjust the camber many
times, want a sensible compromise, between handling and practicality.
Does the tire wear really get that excessive when you have more than 2
degree's negative camber?

Tor Hval