Re: Fire in the hole!!!

To: Craig & Karen Bentley <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fire in the hole!!!
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:52:49 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Craig & Karen Bentley wrote:
Craig,

You're an inspiration to all us Millenium restorers (rebuild it stem to
stern this year, so we can drive em for another thousand years!)

However, if you don't mind, I think I'll start with the brew!

Cheers! And congrats!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L
"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!"

> HELLOOO LISTERES,  Well yesterdays glum mood turned into shear delight
> tonight. The engine that I've just rebuilt has fired for the first time in
> close to fifteen years...

...Just suffice it to say that at this moment I'm feeling

--
MZ