Re: TR3 a fix & a milestone

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 a fix & a milestone
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:59:45 -0800
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
TeriAnn,

I hope you kept the spiderweb... otherwise there'll be points off in the
next concours! (Everyone knows I'm keepin' my 4 so totally original,
still got all MY spiderwebs!)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L
(Looking for a new name, formerly "the Great Red Shark", but changing
to  Originuhl Spa White soon.... hmmmm "Great White Shark", not bad!)

TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> I'm still working on getting my TR3A, "The Pocket Rocket" back on the
> road....

....  Not a good record.  But both times it was for fuel

--
MZ