Congrats to Steve Thornton!

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Congrats to Steve Thornton!
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:47:38 -0500
Steve,

   While looking through my TRF winter sale flyer,
I noticed your name on page 18.  I see you placed
second among sixty seven cars in the TR6 ('69-73)
concours d'elegance at thr TRF summer party.  Sixty
seven cars, man, they must have been splitting hairs.
It's nice to see a lister place in the top three. I know it
happened five months ago, but it's news to me since I
didn't attend.
  You should have entered your TR 250, as there were
only thirteen in that class, and you might have gotten
another trophy that day too...

  If I failed to recognize any other lister's name,  I am sorry,
and please speak up!

                                         JOE IV