Re: TR4A IRS Grille

To: Tom Winslow <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: TR4A IRS Grille
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 15:39:57 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Tom Winslow wrote:

> Any possibility od a NOS TR4A IRS Grille?
>
> Anyone seen one for sale?
>
> tw

        Tom,

        If you are totally without I have a TR4A grille that you may have for
        $20.00 plus shipping. It is is reasonable shape and with a little
        creative TLC can be made into a good one. All bars but the bottom are
        straight. The bottom as a dent on the left side, not crushed but can
        be straightened with some careful metal work. The arch for the crank
        has a missing segment which shouldn't be too difficult to reconstruct
        and have welded in place. Over all the grille is dirty and can use a
        general polishing.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois