Re: British Car Week Reminder

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week Reminder
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:37:26 -0600 (CST)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, Healeys@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 Trmgafun@aol.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This is just a reminder that British Car Week will take place during the week
> of May 24 - 30 this year.

        Thanks for reminding us, Scott...

        Now for a bit of shameless commerce

        To celebrate the week, why not plan on attending the
        Champagne British Car Festival (May 28th-30th in Urbana,
        Illinois)!

        We'll be cebrating our eighth anniversary and honoring the MGBV8,
        and all other V8 powered British built cars, e.g. Daimlers,
        Jensen Interceptors, Aston Martins, Allards, Sunbeam
        Tigers, Griffins, Cobras, Jaguars, et cetera. The theme for this
        year's shennanigans will be "Pieces of Eight". Participants can
        join in the fun with our "Land-Locked Buccaneers"... all of the
        weekend's activities will have a "Pyratical" twist....

        Our festival is not just a "Shine & Show"... It's a 3-day event.
        There will be both driving events (like cruises and a funkhana)
        as well as non-driving events like a murder mystery, high tea,
        and pub crawls just to name a few. The Champagne British Car
        Festival has something for the whole family.

        For more information see our web site:

        prairienet.org/cbcf/main.html

        Or Call Chris Schroeder (217) 398-08907

        Or contact me here at my email address