Re: my gt6 (plus)?????

To: GT6plus68@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my gt6 (plus)?????
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:36:59 EST

    DYING BREED?????? Say it ain't so.  We may be the redheaded stepchildren
of the Triumph clan but the damm little things seem to be multiplying.
   Your car is a mk1. the gt6+ serial numbers start from KC50001. other ways
to tell is from the front  bumper (below the grill on the mark1) ( in the
middle on the plus), no vertical pieces on the rear bumpers,  the plus has
cooling vents on the side of  the hood like those on the top, the plus has
vents on the sides above the rear wheels and directly behind the side windows
and lets not forget the dreaded rotoflex couplings on the axles and the
presence of lower wishbones. good luck!  I consider the mk1 and the plus the
best looking of the gt6s and the gt6 the best looking of all the triumphs :>).

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784