Re: Football

Subject: Re: Football
From: "Kenneth Pelzel" <KSP-Rocky.Mtn.Hi@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:09:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Gee, I'm kind of surprised Minniesoda couldn't win over Danny boy. (He of
the Big Choke.) Oh well, at least you'll all have the privilege of seeing
John in his last game. You'll want to tape it of course. By the way, he did
own one of the largest auto chains in America. Thought I'd throw that in to
keep this at least auto related.