Re: TR6 air conditioning

To: "Robert Kamholtz" <thunderbolt@techheadnet.com>, "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 air conditioning
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:20:41 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Vintage Air has no interest in producing an a/c system for TR6's.  Roger
Bolick worked with them a few years ago and the best they could come up with
was the parts he needed to build his own. Now if it was a pick-up TRuck,
Vintage Air has what you need.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race