RE: Football

Subject: RE: Football
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:29:24 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Having lived in Minnesota during all 4 prior superbowl ATTEMPTS, and having
lived in Atlanta since 1977, and having suffered through the World Series of
1991, I have only one thing to say.

HA!!

>From the home town of the next superbowl champions. ATLANTA!

At least I get to drive the 6 all year around.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK