Nude Shopping / Some British Content

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nude Shopping / Some British Content
From: "Charlie" <c2h60_@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 06:55:31 -0000
Check this out!  Copied from British Isle newsgroup.
Tesco's, one of Britain's leading supermarket chains has surprised customers
by announcing that it will be offering "naturalist", in other words "nude",
shopping nights for members of this phylosophy...  The experiment will be
carried out in one or two stores and, if successful, will be extended to
others.  "We don't think we will have them in London's Oxford Street",
declared a spokesman...The shopping event will happen after normal closing
time, and the windows of the supermarket will be papered (for LOL...) to
ensure privacy ...  Staff, who will be payed time and a half, will not be
required to strip!!!  The spokesman also stated that as nudist customers are
customers like all the others, why not cater to their wishes? Suddenly, I
have visions of goose pimples as they approach the open freezer cabinets...
Ah, to be a fly on the wall... Whatever will they think of next?
CC51493LO  "Raye"