Re: Triumph blueprints

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph blueprints
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:23:48 -0800 "Triumph blueprints" (Jan 13, 6:33pm)
I don't know if this site is related at all to the guy in the Netherlands
but if you're interested in "blueprints" you might want to check out the
following website:

        http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9275/

Standard disclaimers apply. I don't know nuthin about nuthin.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com