Re: Triumph Checks

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumph Checks
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:49:41 -0600
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Chip:

Actually you can get checks with your own LBC on them from our company.
It's kind of interesting I saw your post. I'm on the list and have a bunch
of LBC's myself. Anyway, beware since I have an interest in this!!!

Seriously, if your interested, the site is www.classicimpressions.com
We do custom checks from your own photo in addition to the stock check
series you see. If your interested, we can send information to you. Just
e-mail an information request to

cisales@classicimpressions.com