Re: Gas flow (again)

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Gas flow (again)
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:31:14 -0500 (EST)
I have a clear glass filter on my TR3A. It never fills up completely, but
seems to work just fine. I have it mounted hoizontally, don't know if that
makes a difference.

The real qusetion, I think, is do the carb reservoirs fill until the floats
shut off the  gas coming in.  If so, I would think the filter is not the
problem.

You don't say what kind of car or carbs you have, but it seems that the
easiest way to determine if the filter is the problem is to remove it and
see if the problem persists.

Hope this helps,
Bob