Gas flow (again)

Subject: Gas flow (again)
From: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:57:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I am having trouble with my car (big understatement) lately. I just
installed a new clear fuel filter and it's usually about 1/3 full of gas. Is
this normal or am I having fuel pressure problems?

Am I the only one using this type of filter?

My car starts but barely idles for a minute before it dies and I'm wondering
if it's getting enough gas. I bought a fuel pressure gage but it only works
on late model cars with a connector for it. What can I do to check?