non lbc humour

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: non lbc humour
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 09:33:07 -0800
Ten year old Johnny rushes home from school. He invades the fridge and is
scooping out some cherry vanilla ice cream when his mother enters the
kitchen.  She says, "Put that away Johnny. You can't have ice cream now.
It's too  close to supper time.  Go outside and play."

Johnny whimpers and says, "There's no one to play with."

Trying to placate him, she says, "OK. I'll play with you.  What do you
want
to play?"

He says, "I wanna play Mommie and Daddy."

Trying not to register surprise, and to further appease him, she says,
"Fine, I'll play.  What do I do?"

Johnny says, "You go up to the bedroom and lie down."

Figuring that she can easily control the situation, Mom goes upstairs.

Johnny, feeling a bit cocky, swaggers down the hall and opens the utility
closet.  He dons his father's old fishing hat. As he starts up the stairs
he
notices a  cigarette butt in the ashtray on the end table. He picks it up
and slips it in the corner of his mouth. At the top of the stairs he
moves
to the bedroom doorway.

His mother raises up and says, "What do I do now?"

In a gruff manner, Johnny says, "Get your butt downstairs and get that
kid
some ice cream!

Sorry listers, just to good to pass-up without sharing