Re: Odd Question

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Odd Question
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 08:00:19 -0600
You could:
1. Spread the word about what a nice job they did, and see if you could get a
copy of the commercial to enjoy for yourself.
2. Look in the Yellow pages for a nasty, malicious lawyer and sue the pants off
of them making it impossible for any other LBC owner in your area to get the
same nice paint job.
I'd go with number 1, personally.
Chad Stretz