POR 15

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: POR 15
From: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 14:16:51 -0500

>Thanks for the help guys.  What a relief.  I have called several local parts
>and paint stores and no one has heard of POR 15.  They offer to sell me the
>rust converter that they sell.  I'm sorry to be ignorant on this topic but
>I'm normally a motor man. Kinda.  Is POR 15 a brand name or a generic name
>for a rust coverter?  Any nationwide chains carry it that you know of?
>TIA,
>Eric

Try http://www.por15.com/
I bought a quart from them over the holidays for my frame.
I will try it when I get the frame sandblasted and the garage gets above
freezing.
(thread on the garage list)

Brian

          NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:    borgstede@umsl.edu

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,                 I  '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I