[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Andy" <

To: triumphs
Subject: [BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Andy" <adixon@oao.com>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:17:36 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:42:57 -0700 (MST)
     From: "Andy" <adixon@oao.com>
     Subject:  Re: TR6 Rear End Seal

Several of us have had real problems separating the shaft from the flange. I
had to take mine to a machine shop where fortunately he had a special
puller lying around. His 12 ton hydraulic press couldn't separate the two.
Undo the 4 bolts and the shaft assembly slides right out. Don't try to
remove the flange under the car you're only asking for frustration.
Andy

On 01/08/99 07:24 AM Kim and Kelly Alford said...