GT6 Wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 Wanted
From: Allen Patterson <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:56:36 -0500
Greetings;
I've been looking for new toy for a few months, getting close to a deal
on one out west but thought I'd post this to turn up any cars I haven't
been able to find via conventional means.  Parameters are a 71-73,
overdrive preferred, no rust or crashes. Mechanicals are secondary to
the body condition. Would be interested in any cars 71-73, running or
not.  It would be nice if it was in within a few states from North
Carolina so I could get a look at it.  Seen anything in the neighbors
back yard or local classifieds?
TIA,
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.
http://www.kormanfastbmw.com
(lot's of BMW's, no Triumph's at the moment)