RE: Interior kits.

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Interior kits.
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <costan0@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:23:59 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I redid the interior of my TR3A last year and used SPORTS AND CLASSICS.
They advertise in Hemmings and produce a good kit at a cheap price.  I got
the leather seats, Panel, and rear back rest as a package.  They knew the
changes in body numbers and everything fit.  Mine is Tan also.  I also
bought the tonnau and top from them.  The color is slightly off the interior
but fit well.

I am thinking of ordering another kit for my Healey.  No, I don't work for
them but they have treated me well.