First and last post

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: First and last post
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:32:16 -0000
How saddening that a so-called enthusiast for a Rootes Group product
(also made in Coventry like Triumphs) shows himself in such pathetic
colours. I would think that if he behaves in such a way within the
Alpine and Tiger circle, they are as sick of him as I am sick of
seeing an endless stream of what people think of him from our side of
the fence. If he still subscribes to this list and continues to
practise his somewhat limited basic English in the hope of a
response, he would be even more annoyed if all of us - without
exception - activated our delete keys. Today has been disappointing
in terms of readable material.

John Mac