re: Top's Up

To: <rtriplett@bjservices.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: Top's Up
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 99 13:58:58 -0700
    Welcome to Top Up LBC motoring Richard. You are correct about the
drafts, the noise and the claustrophobia. You get used to it though. My TR6
now feels cozy. I've had the Top up and down quite a bit this winter
already. If the mercury rises above 50 degree Fahrenheit, the Top goes down
(most of the time anyway, all of the time above 60). We'll be luck to break
30 today. So the TR6 is sitting in the parking lot, top up.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins CO.   USA
-------------
Original Text
From: <rtriplett@bjservices.com>, on 1/4/99 12:06 PM:
Well the cold weather hit last week, fortunately (or not) I had to make a
business trip to Bakersfield, Ca right after Christmas, and when I returned
I got one good top down drive before the front hit.  It got so cold I had
to put the top in the dryer in order to get it flexible enough to put on
the car.  But, it's kinda fun to drive around with the top up and new
sidecurtins in place, now I know how the early astronauts must have felt in
their tiny capsule.  One thing's for sure, you hear all sorts of noises you
never heard with the top down!  Also, you find any air leaks real quick...

Richard Triplett

'