Top's Up

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Top's Up
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:06:54 -0600
Well the cold weather hit last week, fortunately (or not) I had to make a
business trip to Bakersfield, Ca right after Christmas, and when I returned
I got one good top down drive before the front hit.  It got so cold I had
to put the top in the dryer in order to get it flexible enough to put on
the car.  But, it's kinda fun to drive around with the top up and new
sidecurtins in place, now I know how the early astronauts must have felt in
their tiny capsule.  One thing's for sure, you hear all sorts of noises you
never heard with the top down!  Also, you find any air leaks real quick...

Richard Triplett