cool, old used book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cool, old used book
From: robert janyk <robertj@eurojazz.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:43:30 -0800
--============_-1296657883==_ma============

I have 2 recent purchases from a used book stores.  Someone out there may
be interested in the following items.  I hope you are because I have
already paid for them.  Any interested party can have them for what I paid,
you pay the freight/postage/handling........

Item #1

Original/not a repo
Service Instruction Manual for Triumph TR2
Publication Part # 502602
Orginal Red Bound Hard Cover Book
Includes Supplement for TR3 Model
Service Division, Standard-Triumph Sales Limited
Coventry England
I paid $35.....you pay same and postage its yours.....give me $40 and
postage and I can put the $5  towards a new tonneau cover......;-)

Condition is reasonable given the age
Someone once did work on an engine and used the manual for step-by-step
directions so there are  those greasy fingerprints on a couple of pages,
that somehow add character .....:-)......it doesn't look like it was thrown
across the room however.......it is reasonable shape .....if I had a TR2 I
would buy this book...it would look great in the trunk.....right next to
your chromed set of Whitworth's......

Item #2

Original/not a repo
1958 Road and Track
Road Test Annual
(Includes all road tests conducted in 1957)
and guess what??????
Big time ad on the inside cover page for the '57 TR3....very cool advertisement
also has the road test... very cool..... 'gotta have it'
I paid $16.50 you can have for same....you pay postage.....however that
tonneau cover as well as numerous other things are calling......

Please respond to my personal address and not the list.....thanks in
advance....robertj
--============_-1296657883==_ma============

I have 2 recent purchases from a used book stores.  Someone out there
may be interested in the following items.  I hope you are because I
have already paid for them.  Any interested party can have them for
what I paid, you pay the freight/postage/handling........

<bold><bigger>Item #1

</bigger></bold>Original/not a repo

Service Instruction Manual for Triumph TR2

<bold>Publication Part # 502602

</bold>Orginal Red Bound Hard Cover Book

Includes Supplement for TR3 Model

Service Division, Standard-Triumph Sales Limited

Coventry England

I paid $35.....you pay same and postage its yours.....give me $40 and
postage and I can put the $5  towards a new tonneau cover......;-)

Condition is reasonable given the age

Someone once did work on an engine and used the manual for step-by-step
directions so there are  those greasy fingerprints on a couple of
pages, that somehow add character .....:-)......it doesn't look like it
was thrown across the room however.......it is reasonable shape .....if
I had a TR2 I would buy this book...it would look great in the
trunk.....right next to your chromed set of Whitworth's......

<bold><bigger>Item #2