Re: Ertl TR6 model info.

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ertl TR6 model info.
From: "Roger Wm. Helman" <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:20:28 -0600
    Anthony, my wife and kids bought the Red convertible for me for Christmas.
I liked it so much I went back and bought the Blue one.  It is really a great
model. Now I have one on my monitor at home and the other on top my monitor at
work.
    The SKU  for the Blue one is either 7988 or 138754. I would guess it's the
later one.

Good luck
Roger

Ps I paid 15.00 + tax after Christmas for the Blue one.