Re: Ertl TR6 model info.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ertl TR6 model info.
From: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 00:00:43 -0500
I have been collecting TR models for some time, and now have over 150 various
scales and materials.  The TR6 model by Ertl is in ToysRus, but you can also
find it on the web at

http://www.ewacars.com/index.html

or

http://www.triple-c.com/

I have no connection with these firms, but have had great success in obtaining
a variety of scale models.  Triple-C has has the blue and the red versions, but
also had a special edition BRG limited edition.  I don't know if they still
have the BRG at this time.

Paul g Wiegman
1956 TR-3