Re: visitor

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: visitor
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:50:50 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DANMAS@aol.com wrote:

    [SNIP]

> That's the last thing you want to do, get me talking about my grandson.  Talk
> about boring you to death!  I will say just one thing about him, though, he is
> already a real car nut. He loves cars as much as I do, and he's not yet 4. At
> least I have a pretty good idea what will become of my cars when I'm too old
> to keep them up anymore.

Oh Dan, don't start talking like that!  As Chad Jester pointed out earlier this
week, the Sunday headline in our local newspaper said "John Glenn Returns In
Triumph".  Hey, if he can do it at his age.....
Besides, I need you around at least until I complete the Lucas rework in my TR6.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6
1970 Spitfire