Re: visitor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: visitor
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:26:49 -0600
Dan,
Be careful of that 4 yr old in the car.  My daughter was about 4 when she
broke off that little stick that comes out of the stering column that runs
the bright lights.  I still haven' t fixed that yet have to take the whole
column apart and I can't find the part to replace it.   Pain in the a** for
sure.   Do take him for lots of rides and be sure to explain that it is not
a toy and should be treated with respect.

Jane