RE: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!

To: "'Chris DeStaffany'" <sjmeds@rockisland.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:42:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Chris,

When I had the same problem with basically ALL the screws on my TR3, I used
an impact driver and they came out in just seconds. I've since used it on
several other screws, and it works more often than not. You can always
resort to drilling out if it fails, but it feels much nicer to be able to
just unscrew them intact.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B