Stuck Spit brake drum screw!

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:15:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I purchased a 1975 spit over the weekend after about 10 minutes of
conversation with a friend.  It's kinda neat story and I'll probably bore
you all with it soon.  However, to the problem at hand.  The rear brakes are
real "iffy" at best.  I went to look at the shoes and, while one of the
screws hold the drum on backed right out, the other wond budge.  I gave it a
couple of blasts of PB Blaster and put a screwdriver with a wrench on it and
it bent the screwdriver.  Any ideas out there.  I'm wondering if I need to
drill out the center and use an "easy out", never actually used one of those
things.  Try heat.  I don't know, give me an idea.  Thanks a lot.

Chris DeStaffany
1966 Herald in a zillian pieces
1975 Spit on a jack with three tires