RE: seat rebuilding question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Huppertc@aol.com'" <Huppertc@aol.com>
Subject: RE: seat rebuilding question
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:36:24 -0400
Carl,
I replaced the foam cushion  on my 76TR6 5 years ago.  I bought two kits
from VB.  The kits included all foam, fasteners, and material needed.
The only thing I had to provide was the glue and lots of elbow grease.
I reused my seat covers and frames ---- but then my TR has never been a
rustbucket.  I'd guess that at some point in the life of your TR it has
had water in the cockpit.  If so, then there is a good chance the seat
frame has some rust.

good luck

Tom Long
64TR4
68TR250 - my rust bucket...with two rusty seat frames
76TR6