RE: Tar removal and bead blasting

To: "'Stinocher, Bryan D.'" <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tar removal and bead blasting
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:14:26 -0500
Bryan,

No, the tar is going to make bead blasting tough.  Diesel or Kersosene will
both do a good job disolving the undercoating (just don't drink it ;).  For
the environmentally obsessed something like Castrol Super Clean should also
work.

My recommendation is based on your having a work area where you won't be
endangering your family with toxic fumes.  Also remember that any paper
towels or rags used in this cleanup will constitute a fire hazard.

Jim