Tar removal and bead blasting

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tar removal and bead blasting
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:14:38 -0500
Question for the list:

I am about to lift the body off of the frame of my 250. The PO had the car
ziebarted or did the rust-proofing himself, and therefore I have tar all
over the interior under the carpeting and up under the dash (understand, I
am not complaining. The car is nearly rust-free). My question: should I
remove the tar before I take the tub in to be bead blasted (or if not beads,
some other medium: suggestions?), or will the bead blasting take care of the
tar anyway, and I am basically doing something that doesn't need to be done?

Your advice is most welcome!

Thanks.
Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com