Re: Should I, or shouldn't I?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Should I, or shouldn't I?
From: perryfarrell@juno.com (Adam g Baldwin)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:04:23 -0400
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 08:19:06 +0100 "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
writes:

>Guys,
>
>I took the various Triumph (and MG 'D') pics yesterday and should have
>them
>back later in the coming week. There are about 10 in all. I'll happily
>post
>them to the list but it occurs to me there could be listers who don't
>want
>to have a long download time - especially those (like me) who have to
>pay
>for their local call connection times. If you want to receive a
>posting,
>send me your Email address and I'll keep the 'rogues gallery' away
>from the
>daily digest in the interest of everyone's bandwidth.
>
>John Mac

hehehe... i just had to say something. i'm used to downloading lots of
big stuff (like greater than 10 megs) off the internet, with my slow 28.8
modem. granted, i pay a flat rate for the internet, but it just seems
laughable to me that even 10 pictures don't seem to me like the big
download they used to be... heck, if it takes less than an hour, it seems
small! :)

well, now that i've blashphemed with this non-lbc content, i apologize
and await those wonderful pictures... (especially the mgd... can't wait
to see that one.