Re: Countershaft bearings.

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: Countershaft bearings.
From: glite <glite@eos.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:44:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The bearings in TR transmissions was one of Bob Schaller's favorite
topics.  He recommened replacing them with bronze bearings. Bobs R&R was
that impliments from the bronze age (which Bob might have be apart of)
still worked in the 20th centruy and therefore would be acceptable in
the Triumph.

george leicht