Re: Paint Gun

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: Paint Gun
From: NA Campiglia <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:10:15 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, sales@cocoinc.com
No, not an old wifes tale....

You should ground all painting with a spray gun.  Static and atomized paint
is a nasty combination add to that a fuel tank.....  guess you could get
the picture.

We are required to ground all of our painting where I work.

12:30 PM 8/29/98 -0400, vitesse@juno.com wrote:
>FWIW...I've helped a buddy paint ( No TRs yet...that is planned for this
>winter ) but he does wet the floor and also hangs a chain from the axle,
>claiming that the grounding of the body helps also.....not sure what it
>helps, but he says you have to do it.
>
>Old wives tale?
>
>Hugh R. McAleer
>Jonesboro, GA

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene TX
'67 Mk III, '74 1500
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr