Re: %&*$ You %**hole!

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Subject: Re: %&*$ You %**hole!
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:28:49 -0700
Cc: cb1500@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There are less than brilliant people on the internet... just as there
are a few folks on the road whose elevators don't reach the top couple
floors. Best advice, ignore em, they go away.

Every once in a while, you catch up with em in time to see them getting
a ticket (on the interstate, not the internet)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

p.s. On the other hand I could sign on to my aol account and forward the
last few weeks spam to him! I average about 25 a day. One of the reasons
I'm on a different provider now.

--
MZ