Re: %&*$ You %**hole!

To: cb1500@erols.com
Subject: Re: %&*$ You %**hole!
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:56:13 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Does any body know this guy or what this is all about?? This guy comes
 down on me like a ton of bricks and I never even emailed him.

 <<Subject: Fuck You Asshole!
    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:17:13 -0500
   From:  176560@SlADlz.com
     To:  cb1500@erols.com
 I'm sick of people telling me who I can and cannot spam.  I'll
 spam whoever I feel like anytime I want buttwipe!

 Bob Nininger
 0955 Little Woody Creek Road
 P.O. Box 393
 Woody Creek, CO  81656
 (970) 927-3031
 (970) 379-3402 Cellular
 Social Security: 216-46-6893>>

 Uh, Bob, I have no idea what you're going off about. I've never written
 you, I don't know who you are or what the original topic was about.

 Quite frankly, I think you may want to check your email headers a little
 more closely before you go throwing unwarranted epithets.

 Charlie B.

 Call him and ask him!
 ROFL

Ken Nuelle