Spam Complaint

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spam Complaint
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:37:38 -0500

and Bryan wrote:

> I was thinking about sending him a bunch of spam (the REAL stuff). He
> obviously loves it...

I'd wager serious $ that the name, address and phone number contained in
the
offensive post are not those of the person who sent the message. The
mail this
person sends out seems calculated to elicit retaliation - presumably
against some
third party.

Lycos PeopleFind lists three people with the last name Nininger in the
entire
state of Colorado, and none in Woody Creek. Although FWIW the infamous
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson does live in the Woody Creek area . . .

As was suggested, it's probably best to ignore it altogether.

Jim Hill
Madison WI
Amici Triumphi