Spam Complaint

To: "'Charlie Brown'" <cb1500@erols.com>
Subject: Spam Complaint
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:04:24 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Charlie Brown wrote:

> Does any body know this guy or what this is all about?? This guy comes
> down on me like a ton of bricks and I never even emailed him.
>
> <<Subject: Fuck You Asshole!
>    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:17:13 -0500
>   From:  176560@SlADlz.com
>     To:  cb1500@erols.com
> I'm sick of people telling me who I can and cannot spam.  I'll
> spam whoever I feel like anytime I want buttwipe!
>
> Bob Nininger

[snip]

Do a check of that name on Deja News . . . you'll be amazed (see below).

My guess is that these are forged posts and email messages. Many of
these
posts contain personal information about "Bob Nininger" that a real
person
would _never_ include in an email message.

It does NOT appear that your problem with this fellow has anything to do
with
the Triumph list (and you may want to edit your Subject Line when
forwarding
messages like this to the whole list).

Jim Hill
Madison WI
Amici Triumphi

>From a post by Bob Nininger to alt.sexual.abuse.recovery and
alt.abuse.recovery:
When will you people just shut up and take it!  I'll do as many little
kids as I want and there is nothing any of you idots can do about it!

Just get over it, abuse happens.  Just take it and shut up about it.
You cannot stop people like me!
>From a post by Bob Nininger to alt.religion.scientology and
alt.support.abuse-partners:
What a crock of BS all this is! Hubbard was into screwing animals
andeveryone knows it!
>From a post by Bob Nininger to alt.hacker:
I thing you guys are total losers who have nothing to do and
arecompletely full of shit. You could not even hack your way into
acommadore!I'm so certain that you are not any more powerful than dog
shit I'mwilling to challange you. Even if I give you certain information
youguys cannot do shit to me. YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDRE GETTING
INTOWOMEN FOR A CHANGE!Come and get me if you can you jerks, I'll even
give you some info toget you going. In the end I'm sure you will just be
sitting aroundthe house spanking the monkey!