Re: TR6 Amco bumper bars wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: Re: TR6 Amco bumper bars wanted
From: Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:16:48 -0600
Aaron -
        I had bumper bars both front and rear on my 70 TR6 when I took
delivery in July of 70.
They were installed by the dealer as was the luggage rack. I do not know
who the manufacturer was. The rear bar wrapped around the sides and the
front dipped below the headlights.
        Living in NYC and parallel parking in the street every night they
were absolutely necessary to protect the headlights and tail lights. Saved
me lots of money over the years. They are now rusted and dented beyond
repair and I am not going to install replacements when I finish my
restoration. They were not itemized on my invoice - nor was anything else
so I don't remember the original cost

Sandy Levine          Toucan Technologies
813-264-5140          slevine@toucan.com