Triumph Bug

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Bug
From: DRBILLKSC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:55:30 EDT
Hi listers...the summer of 1964, after my freshman year at Clemson University
, I spent in California visiting relatives that I seldom got to see (living on
the East Coast for most of my life).  A cousin of mine had a TR3 that all I
can remember was it was powder blue with a black interior.  I got to ride in
it several times and was hooked!   I vowed that one day I would own one...well
almost 34 years later, I will be driving one...estimated date for the finish
of its off frame restoration is Dec 1st.  TS70048L has a '65 TR4 engine that
is being rebuilt with 67mm pistons, oversize valves, hotter cam, elec.
ignition and alternator.  It's going to be a driver so I want it dependable.
I'll post pics when she's done.
Bill Krebs (midlife crisis in full swing)