Re: sound advice sought

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sound advice sought
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:15:52 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-27 11:50:29 EDT, peb3@cornell.edu writes:

<< I have the kidney pads with 4" speakers, but I'd like
 to add some speakers in the rear. Has anyone placed them in the panel that
 conceals the fuel tank?  >>

        I have seen speakers mounted in this panel.  The bottom of the panel
had to be moved forward slightly for the speakers to clear the fuel tank, but
until the owner pointed it out it wasn't easily noticed.  Another interesting
rear speaker installation put the speakers in a box that fit the width of the
rear deck between  the wheel arches.

        Jim Bosley        74 TR 6          CF 22628 U